Music Banter - View Single Post - Good-bye to All from IMATOOL
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2005, 07:45 AM   #1 (permalink)
IMATOOL
Dr.StrangeLove

Default Good-bye to All from IMATOOL

Parting can be such sweet sorrow or in this case it can be crap. I wish to say good-bye to all that I’ve talked to, this will be my last thread, my school is taking up my laptop and I’m graduating in 8 days. But first I would like to clarify a few things because my boyfriend and I have been arguing over this music forum, because he thinks that what I have posted here in other various threads has been inappropriate for someone in a relationship. So to anyone out there that I may have given the wrong idea to, I have no intentions to socially see anyone. This is more for his benefits than toward anyone here. But I’d rather not fight with him over stupid things, I mean this is just the Internet its not my life, he is. James I want you to know that, I do want to be with you, no one else. I won’t give you anymore reasons not to trust me. And incase anyone thinks he is overreacting you must know I have fuucked up in the past. I sorry. So good-bye, I had some laughs mostly got into arguments w/ oojay or that slayragale or whatever dude but it kept mw busy in class so Tootles.
IMATOOL is offline   Reply With Quote