Music Banter - View Single Post - Musicphantom's Top 100... Yes, Another One
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 09:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
music_phantom13
Music Addict

Default Musicphantom's Top 100... Yes, Another One

Well, I know there's a ton of these threads out there, and I almost feel bad doing another one to clutter up General Music. Almost. But I always really enjoy reading these things, and find that it is a good way to get a general idea of user's musical tastes. So, in the end I decided it needed to be done. Also, I think it will be a lot of work, but kinda fun to do and I can find out what people think of my music. And one more thing - I haven't been into music like I am now for that long, so my collection may be somewhat limited. There's a lot of stuff I don't have, so I might be missing some things. If there's something you think I should hear that might belong on this list, tell me and I'll check it out. Oh, and I know I'm not the best at writing. I try.

So general rules apply, meaning one album per artist. It will be in random order until the top 20. Or 25, or maybe 10 or 15. I'll figure that out when I actually get there. I'll write a very, very short review of each album explaining why it's on here and list my favorite few songs. With that said, here goes.
music_phantom13 is offline   Reply With Quote