Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 06:30 PM   #2039 (permalink)
Dr_Rez
Registered Jimmy Rustler

The other night I was waiting for a friend outside his house and a cop pulled up and asked what I was doing. I told him "Waiting for a friend that lives here". They proceeded to get my information and pat me down because of me possibly stealing the records in the back seat. After it was established I hadnt they questioned me about stealing the car. After they finally got all the information through they realized it was a dead end considering the car is registered in my name.

By this point there was myself and a friend surrounded by 4 cops (3 cars) who were now trying to get me for drunk driving Of coarse I passed that since I was completely sober. Lastly they moved to the last thing they could possibly get me for...drugs. Now all 4 cops are trying to look in my car to find the drugs they "know is in there". I did not let them search it even though there was nothing in there simply because I wasn't about to give up my right to searching without probable cause.

Nows when they called a 5th cop in to bring a canine to check the outside of the car. The dog found nothing, and they knew that yet they said they were still towing my car and making me walk home on a muggy as **** night. At 6 that morning I got a call to come pick my car up at the station. Along with getting my keys and having an officer who wasnt even there tell me I wasnt innocent; I had to pay 125 bucks for the tow bill. And O yea, did I mention they found NOTHING in the car.

Theis is just one recent example. I got a copy of the police report in which they did not mutter a word of truth except where writing my name. Apparently the smell of marijuana was leaking out of the car and thats why I "voluntarily" stepped out. I was also apparently loud and rude while trying to get back in my vehicle several times.

Talk about a ****ing frustrating night. I could try and take it to court, hell id even probably win but that would cost 10 times more than the bill. Some great system huh?
*Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*

Last edited by Dr_Rez; 06-15-2009 at 06:38 PM.
Dr_Rez is offline   Reply With Quote