Music Banter - View Single Post - Am I paranoid?
Thread: Am I paranoid?
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 10:42 PM   #64 (permalink)
crash_override
Seemingly Silenced

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
I do know every girl likes The Beatles, and usually Pink Floyd, as I've said before, the DSOTM t shirt is a chick magnet like you wouldn't believe.

I don't know if my lack of a success is because of me, or if it's because every girl I'm remotely interested in has already been taken.

And just about every girl I ever come across has a boyfriend, even if she's ugly as sin, it doesn't matter. I thought there were a lot of single people these days, not in Tennessee apparently.

I don't know what my problem is. I'm nerdy, but I'm not fat, even though I technically should be at this point. I'm not that ugly, I do look like a bit of a hick because I'm missing my right upper lateral incisor tooth. But it's not like I was ladies man before that, or before I started gaining a little weight.

And c'mom, my username, my avatar, my pink LastFm, I own the entire Incubus discography and I'm a Harvest Moon addict. I'm very much in touch with my feminine side. So what am I doing wrong?

I guess because it's in contrast with my rather scruffy Grizzley Adams appearance. But I look different now since those pictures were taken, I lost weight, my hair has been cut to shouder length and I have the thick rimmed glasses now. I might need to lose the beard I guess, so I can really play the "sensitive feminine guy" card, that's what I need to do.

EDIT: That's a blanket, sorry to disappoint.
You think I could get some of those albums off you?

btw, proof that think rimmed glasses pick up chicks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEY
"Never trust your own eyes, believe what you are told".
crash_override is offline   Reply With Quote