Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 09:40 PM   #784 (permalink)
Son of JayJamJah
Occams Razor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veridical Fiction View Post
That's always nice too. I mean.. any guy here can confirm that it's like a free pass if you get your girlfriend to let you have your way without any concern to her needs.

But there's just as much enjoyment in exploring the human body and fantasies that can make the road to actual sex just as enjoyable as the sex itself.
It's an act of respecting the cause just as much as the effect. If you don't get anything out of foreplay, you're only experiencing half of a sexual experience.
So, you're not 30 yet.

But seriously folks, even though I agree there is it's upside, especially when your in your teens and twenties, (and so is your partner...) to exploration, imagination, investigation and stimulation but the following is an outright lie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veridical Fiction View Post
...the road to actual sex just as enjoyable as the sex itself
That's something a guy trying to get laid says. If this is true I challenge you to call it quits after the foreplay the next time your girlfriend\wife lets you to have sex with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardboard adolescent View Post
i prefer foreplay. the orgasm is overrated.
If you're posting in the music forums make sure to be thoughtful and expressive, if you're posting in the lounge ask yourself "is this something that adds to the conversation?" It's important to remember that a lot of people use each thread. You're probably not as funny or clever as you think, I know I'm not.

My Van Morrison Discography Thread
Son of JayJamJah is offline   Reply With Quote