Music Banter - View Single Post - Guns N' Roses (Yes and Chinese Democracy, so don't make other threads on it.)
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2005, 07:15 PM   #230 (permalink)
Trauma
snickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven
You are the one ranting and raving because I handed you your ass in this whole thread. You are such a sore loser its not even funny.
And again, I am so proud of you, that you have no life, you searched and searched for a mag that had nirvana on the cover. Kudos to you. I am not quite sure what you think it proves but that is fine. I gave you touring numbers outside the U.S. that nirvana never came close to selling that many tix and you give me a magazine cover. Wow you out did yourself this time.
Yeah you really gave it to me slugger.
Especially after me looking at the Nirvana fan club gallery and spotting this and me saying, "Oh man, I have to put this in the GNR thread."
No actually, I intentionally looked for a stupid Chinese magazine cover for 7.355 hours.
Lol and I'm not ranting and raving.
Twice I've said, "NO DRAVEN YOU WIN THIS ARGUMENT."
Twice you've said, " NO, I MUST HUMILIATE YOU MORE."
Just let it go, I mean I may be a wannabe sore loser but it beats the hell out of a sore winner..
So don't try to argue, it'll just make you more of a sore winner and it won't ****ing matter lol.
In fact, it'll just prove my point of how big of a loser you are.
Let this thread die, knave.