Music Banter - View Single Post - Last album you bought, downloaded or listened to
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 08:15 AM   #6166 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

Yeah I illegally downloaded it the other day because I'm a horrible human being who nobody will ever love but it's not my fault because my parents never loved me and kept me in a cage all day as a youth with only fish heads to eat. I liked it (the album that is not my horrible abusive childhood that has turned me into the despicable music thief I am today) I thought it was just as good as "Empire".

Anyways to Antonio I will send you the album later on in the day, I am already running late for school as it is.

And finally I was going through my Tom Waits collection last night because I had a sweet tooth for "Chocolate Jesus" but I could not find the song, I thought I had his discography, but it turns out I'm missing "Mule Variations" so I quickly fixed that action.

*My top paragraph was just some left over sarcasm from my previous post, I was not kept in a cage or fed fish heads as a child... or at least to my knowledge.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote