Music Banter - View Single Post - Fox News: Fair and Balanced
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 07:11 PM   #138 (permalink)
Miltamec Soundsquinaez
Aural melody discerner

I think Sleepy Jack kind of hit it when he said, 'their main goal is to make money, so they give you 2 sides of the same coin. One is conservative, one is liberal, they're both entertainment.'
That is true, but it's not taking in the variable which is that our media is controlled by the New World Order. This is a divisive group that seeks to perpetuate institutional racism, and also wants to keep us uninformed.
In that regard Fox isn't the only one guilty, so is NBC, ABC, CBS, even your local news affiliates, because they're not giving you news. They're only dwelling on the absolute horrific, negative things in the world. This is meant to keep you in a fearful, traumatized, and obedient state.
We get a morphine rush every time we hear about the latest local killing or bombing in the Mid East, so we get our fix, and go to work, only to come back later, and get our morphine rush again, and say, 'Ah, I knew it, the world is a terrible place, I'm lucky to just be alive from one day to the next, so I won't try to learn anything, I'll just focus on surviving in this fearful, crazy world.'
Or something, I like to rant apparently.