Music Banter - View Single Post - Time Accelerating
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 06:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUsed2lguy View Post
I don't really talk about these things in my day to day life, but I figured, 'why not bring it up on here?' and talk to open minded people about it? You don't have to believe any of this, but if you wish to comment or add something, please be respectful, and show a willingness to learn.

Time seems to be speeding up, and physical vibrations are increasing as the Earth is moving into the 4th and 5th dimensions. Many of us already have the potential to experience the 4th and 5th dimensions. Their qualities are compassion, love, and ESP. Eventually, we will all reach these states of consciousness. We will know longer have the need to communicate with words because our thoughts will be readable on a conscious level.

Humans have inhabited this planet for a few million years, and during that time, and up until a few years ago, we existed entirely in the 3rd dimension, the material world. However, we have already begun to enter the new Golden Age, a time for peace and prosperity, and growth at the cellular level. Moving from the 3rd dimension to the 5th dimension only takes a few years. (idk why) Our DNA has 2 strands currently, and at the 5th dimension we will have 12 strands. Needless to say, that's an incredible rate of growth in an incredibly short period of time.

Anyways, I just wanted to see if anyone else has heard of anything like this, and if it's even a slight possibility, it seemed worth it to bring it up.
Looks like Brandon Boyd finally found musicbanter.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote