Music Banter - View Single Post - Time Accelerating
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 07:06 PM   #13 (permalink)
Miltamec Soundsquinaez
Aural melody discerner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero1986 View Post
Just kidding, I often ponder stuff like this. Maybe there is more to reality than what we can see at the moment, this might only be the tip of the pyramid. But what i cant understand from your post is why this is only starting to happen now? Maybe a link to another article would help make things clearer
That's a good question, and thanks for the link. It's good information, but I've heard the reason it's happening now is for several reasons. One hypothesis says the universe is contracting, like a reverse big bang, causing time to accelerate, another one says the universe is beginning to expand again at a tremendous rate, causing time acceleration (I don't get that).

My belief is that we (being humans) are not that special in that there are millions of other life beings out there in other solar systems, which have been around for millions if not billions of years, and they have all undergone similar transitions in their history. Now, many of them are currently at the 6th or 7th dimension. Humans have been around for a few hundred thousand years or roughly.001% -.002% of the time the universe has existed, and pre-humans have been around for a few million years, or roughly .01% -.02% of the time the universe has existed, so in the whole scheme of the universe, it's not that big of a deal that it's happening right now. You just happen to be alive at a very significant and spectacular time in the Earth's history.

Last edited by Miltamec Soundsquinaez; 06-21-2009 at 07:21 PM.
Miltamec Soundsquinaez is offline   Reply With Quote