Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 01:07 PM   #874 (permalink)
dac
MB's Biggest Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUsed2lguy View Post
Isn't sex great?
Oh man, I just love pounding the vag. Morning, noon, and night, I'll go to work on that thing like a technician, until she realizes who she was messing with.

So, my favorite position is The Reverse Totem Poles. You get one of those suction cup *****s, that you stick to the floor, and it will stand straight up. Lube it up, then pop it right in the anus. Then, what you do with the lady is, you get her to kind of straddle you, preferrably in a reverse position, ya know, that way she can kind of push off the floor, and you will both be receiving the in-out action. You can jam it in either one of her love holes. It doesn't matter. I prefer the anus, because I'm so insecure that I don't want to be sweeping the chimney alone.

Sadly, though, the lady doesn't always go for it, and's like, "Hey do what you want with your anus, but I don't get down for the beef curtains" and then you'll start crying and throwing a fit and say, "God, you never understand me, (sob*sob) I just want to mud my turtle," then storm out of the room. Usually, this will get you enough pity points, that you can go to brown town, but it's a total anger bang, and you know, when it comes to the anger bang, there's limited foreplay, so you can't really do the Reverse Totem Poles.

Find a bitch who likes it in the hershey highway, and if you can't, you'll probably still get to plow the back field, but not in the Reverse Totem Poles. See, the difference is if she doesn't mind donut making, then you can pull off the Reverse Totem Poles. Anyway, I hope this was a help in some small way.
There is so much quotable sig material here. I don't know what to do with myself.

dac is offline   Reply With Quote