Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 11:33 PM   #1508 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonovro View Post
Sup bros and hoes, I've only read the first few pages of this thread, but im sure the 100+ more pages will be more of the same. It ain't the drugs that mess you up. They don't come knocking on your door one night and pull you out then rape you in a back alley. You come to them. And no matter how addicting a drug is, it is you that keeps coming back for more. I know once you are truly addicted, it is harder than it sounds. Im going into unknown territory here, since I have never in my life been addicted to an illicit or otherwise regulated substance. But I mean come on, Say I take some crack or meth or heroin (none of which I have done, but I can't speak for my future self can I ). No biggie. Now lets say I now get this 'first time addicted thing". I feel cravings, if ever so lightly, to take this drug again. Firstly, addiction comes in degrees. A weekly crack user isn't gonna be as addicted as a daily one. So, this first time addiction is gonna be pretty minor to what it could potentially be. If I got a craving to do this **** again, **** if Im gonna be stupid enough to go score some within a few weeks of doing it.

You need rules around drugs. especially harmful and/or addictive ones. Here are mine. Weed is one of those things that unless you got an addictive personality or have problems with frequent smoking, you can do however and whenever you want. Doesnt matter how much or how often. Drinking needs to be kept to a weekly thing if that. With ecstasy, tolerance really builds quickly. It is recommended to leave at least a month between rolling to maximize the effects.

Now on the topic of ecstasy, I hear you guys bad mouthing it. "It gives me headaches", "it's ****", "it doesn't do anything". MOST ecstasy isn't MDMA. MDMA is the ****. But you will get other substances in there, that is the problem. btw, its a myth that heroin is put in caps regularly. It happens, but is extremely rare. I only get mdma, with non active fillers (like salt or something). I can tell by taking it. Most you should take is 2. 2 for an intense roll. or 1, then 1 an hour or 2 later for added length. 3 should only be taken on special occasions when you need to roll 1 or 2 days apart, and need to battle the tolerance. SO STOP BAD MOUTHING XTC, they are bad pills. Bad mouth the ****ty **** in the ****ty pills, not the drug in general.

Hallucinogens are not for the weak, anxious, or paranoid mind. Setting and mindset is EVERYTHING. Worried about a bad trip? Guess what you're gonna get. As to frequency, acid is rare to say the least. And tolerance to shrooms and LSD build extremely quickly. A couple times a year would be good. There is not much potential for abuse in hallucinogens as they are not typically addicting or appealing in high frequency.

The abstract **** should be kept to a few times a year as well. I am talking about anything uncommon, pharms, and uncontrolled plants. Ketamine, Delerients, Oxycontin, Cough meds, Jensen weed, dmt, mescaline, and salvia are just a few.

Now for the Hard stuff. I HAVE NEVER HAD A HARD DRUG. lets exclude IV or IM for the moment. Cocaine isn't that hard, but can be harmful to your wallet and your nose. It is a bit of a rip off and is more of a hardcore caffeine than anything. A bit of a bragging right in drug culture. Crack I do not know much about. This is what I do know. You DO get high, and it is significantly worse for your health, and also a lot more addictive. Meth is one of those drugs that is both hated and loved. It is very personality based. If your personality is bent to the curve of speed, you will love it, and it will be that much more addictive for you. It is probably one of the worst drugs for you. I wouldn't even recommend one use. Heroin is described as true bliss. It isn't as addictive as it is made out to be. Only 30% of users actually get addicted. It is usually a slow progression.
Don't get me wrong, these drugs have the highest potential to ruin lives and destroy those closest to the user. But as with most drugs, abusers make up the minority, even with these so called "hard drugs". I would advice only a handful of lifetime uses if any when it comes to the hard stuff. The only one I would consider using on a monthly basis would be heroin. And if you do use coke, crack, smack, or speed. MONTHLY at a max. RULES ARE IMPERATIVE WHEN DEALING WITH THESE. and no lax rules, STRICT AS ****.

Drugs can harm you. Drugs can kill you. Mentally and Physically. But they can also help you. One thing many of these haters forget, drugs are fun. You say lets go watch a movie, I say lets watch a movie... STONED. You say lets dance, I say lets dance... ON XTC. You say lets go for a walk, I say lets go for a walk... ****ED UP ON DXM.

Moderation is key. Be a User not an Abuser. Know your limits, know yourself. XTC and psychedels can improve your life. Weed and other drugs can just make life more interesting. Lets compare this **** to video games. Fun, but not healthy. Thats like drugs, on a more simple level.

Don't hate on something you have never done. Remember, only the worst cases make it into the media. Erowid.org is where it's at. Ridicule me all you want, it is my opinion. I support legalization, regulation, and control of ALL substances. Half the problem is that it is illegal. E users would be safe, and junkies wouldn't overdose. People are gonna do **** anyways, and our children have always found it easier to get illegal drugs than legal ones.

Sry for the long post :/
Dad?
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote