Music Banter - View Single Post - Time Accelerating
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 12:17 AM   #37 (permalink)
DearJenny
Raptor

I'm not sure exactly what you're getting at, but I have seen some crazy **** lately that leads me to believe anything is possible. I recently started hanging out with some people who practice energy manipulation, which includes a lot of things, like attempting to control the flames of candles and bonfires, to controlling the weather, in other words, controlling the elements.

I know it sounds crazy, but I've seen a girl direct the flame of a bonfire with her hands. Its not entirely paranormal either, the way they explained it to me, is the human body gives off heat(just like a candle gives off heat), which can be converted to energy. The energy can then be further converted into something else. The same way a lightening strike an turn sand into glass. Or ions in the air from a thunderstorm can be harnessed into electricity. Its just like any natural phenomena. The human body contains similar molecular make ups.

What I'm trying to say is humans are capable of some pretty interesting things. Its all a matter of using your energy in a certain way.

As far as this thread.......its possible we could be evolving? I've believe in my short years on Earth that evolution was due soon, whether it be physical, molecular, or whatever. Don't close your minds to these things, people! Crazier **** has happened.
Every man needs a muse and mine could be the bottle.
DearJenny is offline   Reply With Quote