Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 07:16 PM   #890 (permalink)
Son of JayJamJah
Occams Razor

Is this some sort of Steven Wright bit

Either way it's ****ing hilarious.

I like the Adam Carolla bit where he explains he's not the type to brag about being good at giving head, but he's the worlds best at receiving it.

I tend to agree. However at my age (and her's), I really don't want my wife's mouth down there anymore then she wants mine. I'm go to erase that later. Or maybe not. Any way I'll offer my take since I'm sure you're all wondering. Oral sex is a bit of a waste of time unless your the select few who consistently gets off on it. At one point of my life it was important to me, but college was a long time ago and birth control has come a long way. As far as giving, always hated it, but learned to love being good at it. That's the best advice I can give to guys and girls for that matter. Only do it if you want to and don't be afraid to ask your partner what feels good and what they like.

Also don't get pregnant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardboard adolescent View Post
i prefer foreplay. the orgasm is overrated.
If you're posting in the music forums make sure to be thoughtful and expressive, if you're posting in the lounge ask yourself "is this something that adds to the conversation?" It's important to remember that a lot of people use each thread. You're probably not as funny or clever as you think, I know I'm not.

My Van Morrison Discography Thread
Son of JayJamJah is offline   Reply With Quote