Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 01:31 AM   #897 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Oh.. Big3, about the fingering thing...

My experience has always been positive with that. Generally, if I'm to the point of fingering her, she's wet already. You use the lube she provides, to keep your fingers gliding like hovercraft on the Everglades. I keep my nails chopped, and I don't dive in barbed with hang-nails.
So far, and I'm not trying to boast, I've gotten accolades for my fingering skills. Manual dexterity coupled with coordination that allows for nipple and neck nibbling at the same time..
It usually ends up in a girl coming faster than a fat kid to a fridge.

What I like about it is it's easy work and I don't get messy. I always felt bad while wiping my chin on a girl's thigh and trying to pretend I meant it in a sexy way. Getting the go go juice on your fingers is a positive thing when you're giving a girl a hand job, because you just wipe it off on her clit.

I do like to tease though. Regardless if it's head or finger, I'll linger long enough to build anticipation.

The funny thing is, a lot of guys don't like foreplay, but they don't realize that they don't have to put in as much physical work if they spend their time getting a girl to her breaking point prior to diving in. It does take more attention and focus, but if you're prone to blowing up early, it's your safest bet if you can't rely on whiskey-dick.