Music Banter - View Single Post - Need help
Thread: Need help
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 01:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
cheezyridr
Music Addict

while showering, a little voice inside me said "cheez, you were not very helpful to that guy" to which i replied, "i know but the spelling was...well you know". that's when the voice said to me "oh! this is coming from the guy who's staunch allegiance to lower case has been known to give people fits!"
"touche'" i replied, thinking that maybe the voice has a point. he then went on a long winded diatribe about how i have a love affair with run-on sentences, and my maddening (to some) minimalist attitude towards punctuation. alright already! i said. "so i have a few issues of my own, big deal". a few? the voice questioned "what about the fact that some of your posts seem to go on and on and on without ever spilling a drop of useful content?" clearly, the voice had my number, so-to-speak. folks who know me would not be surprised to hear me say that on occasion it may even be intentional. but, to make a long story short, after careful consideration it dawned on me that you might take offense to my good natured ribbing and not see the humor in my critique. in certain rare instances, that has happened in the past. so before things get out of hand i thought i would just metaphorically "open my mouth" to show that my tounge is firmly planted in my cheek.

Last edited by cheezyridr; 06-24-2009 at 01:34 PM. Reason: spelling errors
cheezyridr is offline   Reply With Quote