Music Banter - View Single Post - My Chemical Romance
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 10:45 AM   #1049 (permalink)
Arya Stark
"Hermione-Lite"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiseido red View Post
Haha... what.
My drummer was a douche.xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surell View Post
I certainly like it, but it's the only album by them I have.
I would most definitely recommend their first two albums. It's extremely different, which is what through me off when TBP came out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaSho View Post
Their first two are good as well, but Three Cheers is one of the most overrated albums ever. It's not bad but definatley their worst album. Get their debut, and you can definatley hear how theri sound changed. It's great, but nothing like Black Parade. You don't need their generic transition album.
Their first two albums made them My Chemical Romance. Their last album made them The Black Parade. So they purposely were a different band. Bullets and Revenge are what make them different.

Personally, I don't think they were around long enough to be able to hav made an alter-ego. I understand they wanted something different, by they should have done a side project or something.

I was at the peak of my "fandom," for lack of a better word, for MCR when they came out with that album. I was extremely disappointed as were many MCR fans. Of course I support their decision, but I believe they made the decision too early, and I wish they would have continued to be My Chemical Romance before they came up with the alter-ego.

MB Journal.
Azucar y Especia. My blog.
Arya Stark is offline   Reply With Quote