Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Pet Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 08:29 PM   #260 (permalink)
Mirrorball95
From Hank To Hendrix

I just read all of that Patton and surprisingly nearly cried.. I understand the bond you have with your cat and can imagine feeling the same way if Spencer died for instance. I have had him since my 16th birthday and already is making me feel old!
We have a family cat but Im not too close to it, its more so my mum and sisters and I can totally relate to your story as I remember how my mum was quite a few years back when our original cat Garfield had died and had to be buried in the back garden. Like yours that cat had been a long time family pet, pretty much ever since I was born.

The older collie we have which is not pictured ( Bouncer- which is my stepdads), has recentley (over recent months) started to show signs of old age and that he is on the way out. He has pretty bad arthritis in his back legs and can barely get up the stairs now and sleeps a hell of a lot more than he used to, barely runs and is just sad to see him on the downward slope considering Ive been around him since I was like 11 or 12.

So I feel your story and dont worry, things like this do unfortunately happen, like when my Auntie died a few months ago and I had to go to a funeral for the first time, it was a harrowing experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJamJah View Post
Watch what happens when we change just a three little words (by my doorstep)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirrorball95Doppelganger
Yeah if I could get a big one, say from Neil Young or something, id stick it in. I'd just get sick.
Mirrorball95 is offline   Reply With Quote