Music Banter - View Single Post - [B]f[/B]uck the police thread
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2005, 12:55 PM   #15 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookers with machineguns
Like much of the Lounge forum. I think the moderators need to do some spring cleaning, take out some of this dirty laundry.
why?this is the lounge, and i'm supposing we CAN talk about anything here right?hey i got a stupid cop story...like every couple of months i get stopped on my way to the grocery store or the videostore by a cop "walking the beat"..and every time i see him i turn off my walkman cuz I KNOW he's going to stop me, and every time it's the same sh.it:" can you show me your ID? um..i left it at home. oh yeah? where do you live? umm...like a hundred meters down the road? oh yeah? where are you going? uhh...to the videostore...Oh yeah? and which videostore?..uh..charlie...Oh yeah? well where is that video store? well it's 50 meters up the road...Aha...i see...well...you may go now...but don't let me catch you without you ID next time...( i don't know...maybe i look like a drug dealer...otherwise i don't see why he's stopping me )

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote