Music Banter - View Single Post - My picture thread...
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2005, 01:50 PM   #18 (permalink)
ArtistInTheAmbulance
enchanted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss
man..the proper reaction to these pictures was supposed to be: pictures 1 and 2 " wow, what a beautiful island you live on, wow, i'm so jealous...", pictures 3 and 4 "wolfgang hahahah, eat me for lunch ahahaha",pictures 5 and 6 " old man singin', hahaha, crazy motherfu.cker...say ,who are those cool chicks sitting on the bench?" and " wow, what a cool little village you live in, i'm so jealous!", picture 7 " aaaahahahaa...mayor...sexy...ahahaha...."
i'm so misunderstood on this forum....i fell so alone....
Ok Im on it...

Pictures 1&2: It does actually look a great place to live, check out where I live... (Tis the main street in the town centre, its the best photo I could get)

Its not quite the same as it is in that photo at the moment.. In fact they've knocked most of it down because its being "redeveloped" but they havent built anything in months and months now. Theyve knocked things down, just not put things up... Great.

Pictures 3&4: Awesome dog.. Ill post pics of my cats later, one of them takes up the size of three cats put together, its f*cking huge.

Pictures 5&6: I think we have the same old man livin round here... He's cool. He likes to pretend he can play guitar, except he never has one with him, so he air guitars for a bit, asking for money.. Poor guy, hes cool though.

Picture 7: What a sexy beast. Nothing more I can say about him...