Music Banter - View Single Post - My picture thread...
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2005, 04:51 PM   #19 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtistInTheAmbulance
Ok Im on it...

Pictures 1&2: It does actually look a great place to live, check out where I live... (Tis the main street in the town centre, its the best photo I could get)

Its not quite the same as it is in that photo at the moment.. In fact they've knocked most of it down because its being "redeveloped" but they havent built anything in months and months now. Theyve knocked things down, just not put things up... Great.

Pictures 3&4: Awesome dog.. Ill post pics of my cats later, one of them takes up the size of three cats put together, its f*cking huge.

Pictures 5&6: I think we have the same old man livin round here... He's cool. He likes to pretend he can play guitar, except he never has one with him, so he air guitars for a bit, asking for money.. Poor guy, hes cool though.

Picture 7: What a sexy beast. Nothing more I can say about him...
well, that's more like it....but damn you for upstaging my little town, DAMN YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!...man, you wouldn't believe what characters live in my village...it's like Sicily, only everyone hates each other and wants to screw them over...i said i have to make a documentary, just filmin' what people talk about in the coffeehouses and the bars, the insults they throw at each other are unbelievable...i don't think the translation would do it justice... you westerners and non mediterranean people don't understand it, you're too polite and cultured...this is like the wild west...but i get a kick out of it, it makes me laugh...

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote