Music Banter - View Single Post - The Slash Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 03:08 PM   #26 (permalink)
The Abominable Homan
Music Addict

I think my post feels a little weird and out of context now that its been moved here and not in the original thread, but whatever.

Quote:
What makes one guitarist ?
Generally, if a single person plays the guitar, that makes one guitarist. For an example of this phenomenon, you may want to look into the two men we've been discussing - but not simultaneously, as that would make two guitarists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abudabiboki View Post
Summing it up, Slash, for me, is much more ahead of buckethead. But I acknowledge that my option is highly subjective, as anyone else's.
Summing what up? There was next to no actual content in that post except that, if I read your near stream of consciousness rambling correctly, you think that because he wears a mask and has the whole act to him this somehow makes him a worse guitarist because he doesn't have "personality" or something, which is much more childish than anything I've said.

If you think technical ability is all Buckethead has, I have very strong doubts you've listened to more than a few songs by him on Youtube or wherever.

Last edited by The Abominable Homan; 06-28-2009 at 03:17 PM.
The Abominable Homan is offline   Reply With Quote