Music Banter - View Single Post - NBA thread
Thread: NBA thread
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 06:27 PM   #633 (permalink)
Son of JayJamJah
Occams Razor

I did not realize Pavlovic was part of that trade; I guess maybe Danny Green or the other rookie try to steal some minutes behind West and Lebron. They can't resign Sczerbiak.

Varejo would be foolish to leave, I don't know if he could score without Lebron setting him up so nice, but you're right he does understand how to find space well.

Sheeds' disposition will never change, it's always been the same. And like I said, it won't be a problem, he was the most valuable member of the team from '04-'06 when the Pistons were at their peak.

I like Gibson as a regular season bench player and situational shooter in the playoffs and his contract isn't terrible so you gotta keep him.

I wonder too what they will do with Z and Joe Smith. Will Z come off the bench and do they retain Smith or trust that J.J Hickson can stay healthy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardboard adolescent View Post
i prefer foreplay. the orgasm is overrated.
If you're posting in the music forums make sure to be thoughtful and expressive, if you're posting in the lounge ask yourself "is this something that adds to the conversation?" It's important to remember that a lot of people use each thread. You're probably not as funny or clever as you think, I know I'm not.

My Van Morrison Discography Thread
Son of JayJamJah is offline   Reply With Quote