Music Banter - View Single Post - Blur
Thread: Blur
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 06:31 PM   #61 (permalink)
sweet_nothing
Da Hiphopopotamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piss Me Off View Post
Blur at Glastonbury tonight! I must say i'm fairly excited.
I would be too.I saw videos of them playing Colchester recently and their just as good as they were, aged hasn't slowed them down at all. Especially Graham who's even better at the guitar then he was 10 years ago (as you'd expect him to be) and Damon is still jumping around the stage which is nice to see.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirrorball95 View Post
Wit! Its the only album of theirs I like. I can understand why you wouldnt like it though, if your into all the Girls who like boys who like girls who like boys who like girls who like boys who like girls who like boys who like girls who like boys who like girls who like boys who like girls who like boys....... and so on..

You have sinned Boo Boo , that song totally kicks ass.
Blur going on without Graham is like The Smiths going on without Johnny Marr. And Crazy Beat suffers from a tendency that some Blur songs have, an annoying cheesy chorus. 'Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah', like that of Charmless Man 'he went Na Na Na Na Na Na' come Damon you can do better.

As for Girls & Boys here's a video of them playing it recently to prove my point that they still sound great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartsengrafs View Post
sweet nothing openly flaunts the fact that he is merely the empty shell of an even more unadmirable member. his loneliness and need for attention bleeds through every letter he types. edit: i would just like to add that i'm ashamed that he's from texas. surely you didn't grow up in texas, did you sweet nothing?
sweet_nothing is offline   Reply With Quote