Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 07:06 PM   #8523 (permalink)
Barnard17
My home? Discabled,

Quote:
Originally Posted by right-track View Post
Glastonbury...any good then?
I shat bricks. Largely because I have problems ****ting in public, so I didn't actually drop a loaf until Sunday and I'd been there since Wednesday. Saying that, the festival was ****ing awesome and I've even managed to pick up sunburn (quite impressive seeing as I'm usually not in the slightest a daywalker ...). The highlights were walking to go see M. Ward, hearing noise from the BBC Introducing tent and popping in to find King Charles playing one of the best gigs of the festival (which is saying something seeing as there was so much good). And he had an absolutely beautiful bassist, who looked mildly bemused at his prancing antics, and an absolutely beautiful backing singer/tambourine player who looked divinely demure any time she wasn't in her own world dancing away. If there hadn't been a barrier between myself and those two girls, along with the presence of security guards, I may well be imprisoned or under restraining order they were that stunning. And I'm quite an understated person.

I'll get pictures uploaded to facebook and make them visible to all then post a link to here, probably sometime tomorrow. I have a LOT of pictures trying to get the moon in focus at the same time as the stage in a grim determination to change the laws of physics and the way they relate to my sub-par (for such a task) digital camera. Did get some nice ones during the blur gig.

crash_override - I think she was stunning before she went for the soft focus and played with the contrast. Maybe not necessarily while she was pooping, but you gotta take the bad with the good ...

Vita brevis,
Occasio praeceps
Barnard17 is offline   Reply With Quote