Music Banter - View Single Post - The Decline of The Daily Show
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 09:35 AM   #20 (permalink)
Anthony
Groupie

Quote:
Says the man who watches neither MSNBC, Hardball, nor Countdown with Keith Olbermann.

Matthews is absolutly not the answer to O'Reilly and you'd know that if you watch both of the shows without the prism of the Daily Show or the Young Turks.

"Hes got less perspective than he thinks he does"

"he's a creep"

and you're dope. None of those have anything to do with the show, they aren't facts, and they are your ill-informaed opinion.

And he's already run for office once after working in Ralph Naders office on his return from the Peace Corp. But you wouldn't know that because Jon Stewart didn't tell you.

He's said repeatedly he's not running again. His job is journalism. If you had half as much integrity as he did, you'd have looked at Wikipedia at least before you came in here and lobbed me a softball.
Well, in my defense, I probably watch a lot more cable news than you do. And I made this thread to say how sick I'm getting of Jon Stewart, so I do think I can see things from outside the prism of The Almighty Daily Show. But, other than than that, you're right on. Also, hasn't Chris Matthews said repeatedly his longtime dream was to be a member of the Senate?

I mean, listen, you're the one who asked one of us "****ing pussys" to actually tell you "what our ****ing problem is with Matthews." That's all I was doing. It's just my opinion, ill-informed or otherwise, and I might be wrong, sure. It seems to me that you suffer from a lot of the same personality flaws Matthews does, though
Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote