Music Banter - View Single Post - Albums You're Digging II
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 02:01 PM   #1449 (permalink)
Mirrorball95
From Hank To Hendrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
Wow my respect for you has dramatically increased! Tim and Neil Finn are quality NZ artists. I remember singing Four Seasons in One Day by Crowded House in front of my high school, those were the days!

Where are you from by the way? Your mother? My dad was the one that got me into them as well because they were a generation before me.
I had a sneaky feeling you might have replied to this lol. I like Neil Finn's solo stuff more so than Crowded House. My mum was a big fan of them back in the day and there another group that I just grew up with. lol I can remember singing Robson & Jerome at one point in my living room(although I probably shouldnt have said that) when I was like 6 or something lol. We had this mic I remember..(I blame my mother) But yeah, Ive been meaning to get into some Split Endz and Tim Finn, which I have had downloading for a while now.

Also, I changed the question ^ to what I originally had 'misread' .
Response to question: No, my father was actually the one who gave birth to me, dont ask its a long story...
Response to real question: I come from Scotland, my Mum is half english and my dad is/was Scottish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJamJah View Post
Watch what happens when we change just a three little words (by my doorstep)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirrorball95Doppelganger
Yeah if I could get a big one, say from Neil Young or something, id stick it in. I'd just get sick.
Mirrorball95 is offline   Reply With Quote