Music Banter - View Single Post - MusicBanter's 2nd Annual 'Get Rid Of Some Tedious Chain Threads' Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 02:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dr_Rez
Registered Jimmy Rustler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger View Post
There is far too many stupid chain threads clogging up this place so it's now time for a clean up.

This isn't so much a vote, it's more of a discussion to decide which are the worst offenders and how many should be got rid of.

Away you go...........
Personally I don't have a problem with the actual thread but the people constantly posting in them. For example if you(UH) loved answering them and rating everything you could get your paws on I wouldn't mind considering you post quite often in the music forums. But the majority of people creating and using those threads contribute jack squat to the music forums.
It could be ignored, but I would like seeing this site brought back to its music discussions. With the many new members in early to mid 2009 attention has been gravitating more towards lounge activity.

edit: And one more thing. For all you newbies out there who I CONSTANTLY see degrading other members and even newer newbies, please stop and remember this. Until you have contributed something worthwhile to this forum (compilations, reviews, your work, etc) keep your mouth shut. You may disagree but the only people who should be giving anyone a hard time for something is members such as Captin Caveman, who as much as I may dislike, actually contributes to the forum.
*Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*

Last edited by Dr_Rez; 06-30-2009 at 02:41 PM.
Dr_Rez is offline   Reply With Quote