Music Banter - View Single Post - 25 Random Facts About You
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 04:34 PM   #330 (permalink)
SATCHMO
Al Dente

Here's another 25 from me

1.The first time I had sex I thought it was terrible and seriously considered becoming a priest afterword.
2.The 2nd time I had sex was awesome and I seriously considered a career in the adult film industry.
3.I ended up opting for the best of both worlds and started working as a batender.
4.I am terribly self-absorbed and narcissistic.
5.My penis looks remarkably like John F. Kennedy
6. Sometimes when it's really quiet I hear a voice emanating from my pants. It says: "Ask not what my penis can do for you, ask what you can do for my penis"
7.I've lived in 4 different states in the past 7 years. Not including NY, where I'm originally from. I miss Oregon the most.
8. I love rainy days
9. I hate Mondays
10 Rainy Days & Mondays always bring me into a transitory state of indifference
11. My daughter doesn't call me daddy, but Papa-Daddy, and always says "good morning!" whenever she greets me.
12. I never wanted a boy like most people expect guys to.
13. The greatest expression of love I can extend to a person is to cook for them.
14. I love to write poetry, and I think i'm very good at it, but I also think that sometimes poetry has to be very bad in order for it to be true.
15. My dream is to live in a tree house in the Costa Rican rain forest
16. I absolutely love Radiohead, but I passionately hate Thom Yorke's voice. I wish they'd put out an album of instrumental music.
17. I listen to Radiohead anyway
18. I'm not a vegan anymore, but I still feel guilty when I eat animal products
19. I am a high school drop out and a member of Phi Theta Kappa
20. I have OCD, and a strange way it manifests is it causes me to look for anagrams in everything that I read, which is fun with street signs, but very annoying with books.
21. I have an obsession with the Fender Rhodes & Wurlitzer electric pianos, Clavinettes, Bass flutes, and pedal steel guitars and I actively seek out albums where those instruments are used prominently.
22. I have always wished I was a morning person, but I am a terrible asshole when I wake up in the morning, and that usually lasts anywhere from 1-24 hours.
23. I love Sushi and Margaritas together. It's my favorite way to celebrate anything with all of my clothes on.
24. I am obsessive about dotting my i's in my handwriting. I have to go through everything I write by hand and check to make sure I haven't missed any. I really wish someone would create a word processing program that lets you do it manually.
25. My favorite word is obsequious, but it's rare that I have an oppurtunity to use it correctly, so the few times I actually do I get really excited
SATCHMO is offline   Reply With Quote