Music Banter - View Single Post - Console Decision (X-Box 360/PS3)
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 08:46 PM   #82 (permalink)
sweet_nothing
Da Hiphopopotamus

hahahaha Ive actually disagreed with everything youve just about ever said about video games but have always hesitated to speak out against your retro gaming/Nintendo fanyboyism and I used to love Nintendo but since the N64 they've been going downhill. Gamecube is probably the biggest waste of money on Ive ever spent on a console (and I had a Dreamcast) I remembering selling it only to buy it again when RE4 (because it was GameCube Exclusive) came out for it, and about a year later it came out on PS2, go figure. Nintendo isn't thinking outside to the box they think like a toy company put some flashy characters collecting collecting shiny stars or coins and a control gimmick and hey you're selling millions of consoles. It's a very family oriented console isn't it? That's why the Wii always gets a big buzz whenever a violent and bloody game comes out on it. So you start getting insipid games like Madworld. Umm btw the last 8 or 9 generations of consoles didn't have motion sensored controls did they? NO if it isnt broke there isnt a need to fix it, sure its fun if I want to mess around with my friends or give my grandfather the experience of bowling without him ever ever having to lift a ball. "Gee, we have middle aged men climbing mount everest.

But moving your right arm? WAY too much effort.

And they wonder why are generation will be the last."
I think it's because we'd rather pick a fake bowling ball then get our fatasses out the door and pick up a real one. Convergence isnt a trend its just modernism, wake up we live in a world were a robot can mow my lawn while I watch the Dark Knight on blur ray on my PS3, the times theyre a chagin boobs. haha I wouldn't doubt that your cell as is your taste in games wasn't made after 1995. Also I can only save princess peach and zelda so many time before I say 'fuck it' and put down the controler. Sadly the same thing is happening to Solid Snake of Metal Gear with the PS, he's becoming their Mario, I can only hope Xbox won't do that to Master Chief but they probably well, even though the first 3 games are bad enough (except the multiplayer).
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartsengrafs View Post
sweet nothing openly flaunts the fact that he is merely the empty shell of an even more unadmirable member. his loneliness and need for attention bleeds through every letter he types. edit: i would just like to add that i'm ashamed that he's from texas. surely you didn't grow up in texas, did you sweet nothing?
sweet_nothing is offline   Reply With Quote