Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Radiohead Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 09:43 PM   #2394 (permalink)
sweet_nothing
Da Hiphopopotamus

Finally someone who agrees with me. I don't know what the big deal is with this band Kid A is probably the worst album Ive ever heard in my life, I actually started hating music because of it, I didn't think they could do worse after OK Vibrator or whatever that crap was called but they did. And In Rainbows HA, giving that album away for free was still too much. Thom Yorke is a horrible lyricist it's like 'I'll say something that doesnt make sense so I can sound abstract and deep' and their emo guitar player is average at best he just uses a shit load of effects, the only thing he is good at is hitting the switches on his pedals and isn't their other guitarist on House? Anyway god awful band and I hate that their thread gets so many hits on this site while other better bands like Comus deserve the attention. Also I blame Radiohead for crap like Muse and Coldplay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartsengrafs View Post
sweet nothing openly flaunts the fact that he is merely the empty shell of an even more unadmirable member. his loneliness and need for attention bleeds through every letter he types. edit: i would just like to add that i'm ashamed that he's from texas. surely you didn't grow up in texas, did you sweet nothing?
sweet_nothing is offline   Reply With Quote