Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Radiohead Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 09:46 PM   #2395 (permalink)
WWWP
county fair energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_nothing View Post
Finally someone who agrees with me. I don't know what the big deal is with this band Kid A is probably the worst album Ive ever heard in my life, I actually started hating music because of it, I didn't think they could do worse after OK Vibrator or whatever that crap was called but they did. And In Rainbows HA, giving that album away for free was still too much. Thom Yorke is a horrible lyricist it's like 'I'll say something that doesnt make sense so I can sound abstract and deep' and their emo guitar player is average at best he just uses a shit load of effects, the only thing he is good at is hitting the switches on his pedals and isn't their other guitarist on House? Anyway god awful band and I hate that their thread gets so many hits on this site while other better bands like Comus deserve the attention. Also I blame Radiohead for crap like Muse and Coldplay.

Dude totally. And RadioSUCK aren't br00tal enough for me anywayz. Do you wanna come over later and listen to Killswitch Engage?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)

#DEMODFROWNLAND
#TERMLIMITSFORMODERATORS
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote