Music Banter - View Single Post - 25 Random Facts About You
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 12:49 AM   #336 (permalink)
BTown
super cool

1. I am blind in one eye
2. I have half vision in the other
3.I play piano
4. Yes, it's annoying when people call me Ray Charles and think they are original.
5.I'm only 15
6. As a child i hated the thought of growing up and becoming a teenager, so I would refuse to listen to music because I considered it something that all teenagers do and I certainly didn't want to be that.
7.Then I started listening to Nirvana and have been ever since.
8.In school I have to have all my papers enlarged to see them.
9. I don't wear glasses or contacts.
10. I get really defensive when people bash Nirvana and make ufn of Kurt Cobain for killing himself.
11.Yes, Im just another one of those Nirvana fans.
12. I go to a public school which could easily be mistaken for a private school. It sucks.
13.20 minutes have passed since I started this.
14.I'm in the lowest five percentile in my grade for my weight, weighing 90 pounds. I'm a guy going into 10th grade
15. I hate watching any T.V. show that has that fake laughter sound in it.
16.I started taking piano 6 years ago when I was 9 because I saw some guy on the internet play the super mario theme song blindfolded on piano, I never did learn any mario songs and don't plan to.
17. I find myself having conversations with people I don't know during school at least 5 times a day due to the fact I cannot see them depending on hwo far away they are and if I recognize their voice or not.
18. Not saying I never have nay idea who i'm talking to, I can see people's faces easily but I don't remember people by faces but by what color shirt they were, shoes, tall or fat or skinny, that kind of stuff.
19. Sometimes it's hard making friends because soem people will just talk to me because they feel bad for (which is usually the case with girls) but I've found a very good group of friends who like me for who I am, including girls.
20. I think dane cook, travis barker, ben stiller, axl rose, eddie vedder, and greg graffin are overated.
21.i have an anxiety disorder
22.I'll never be able to drive.
23. I look like everyone else and don't use a cane or anything, can cross the streets, go to the movies (while wearing special glasses for the movies) and thing along those lines.
24.I love the rain, I love thunder and I love being out in the rain.
25.This took me 45 minutes.