Music Banter - View Single Post - The possibility of life on other planets.. Aliens...
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 11:30 PM   #85 (permalink)
Miltamec Soundsquinaez
Aural melody discerner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkest Hour View Post
bump.

we aren't the dumbest, and we aren't the smartest. There are probably tons of different lifeforms out there, probably even in this galaxy. I think there is without a doubt, life very close to us, but we will never meet. There is probably even life out there that is capable of finding us, we just can't see them or detect them when they visit. To think of all the stuff that is alive in our universe somewhere is probably the most interesting thing to ever cross our minds. As big as the universe is, there is no way the earth is the only planet to sustain life.
Nice.

I'm sure on many planets it's just microbes. But yeah, with over 200 billion stars in our galaxy alone, there has to be other life out there. Pleiedians, I forget what planet they're from, but they apparently visit Earth, and look exactly like humans.

Some of you might want to think that if there were Aliens they would have contacted us by now, but to give us advice or guide us along in any way would be tampering with our free will. They won't do this. They send us messages in our crop circles, and visit our atmosphere. It's probably a subtle way of telling us, 'we're here', and in a few years, when our collective minds ascend, we'll be able to sit down and have meetings with them. Have discussions about religion, politics, economics, time travel, space travel.

It's going to be an awesome time, and I think many 'aliens' are so advanced that they probably have godlike powers over us, but let us have free will. They let us have free will, because you can't be fukking with a civilization's transcension. You've got to let them acquire the shi on their own. Anyway, I think the time will come in less than 4 years when we will all know there is life out there, we'll probably get to visit other solar systems, possibly even different galaxies.

Last edited by Miltamec Soundsquinaez; 07-02-2009 at 11:37 PM.
Miltamec Soundsquinaez is offline   Reply With Quote