Music Banter - View Single Post - The possibility of life on other planets.. Aliens...
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 11:47 PM   #86 (permalink)
Darkest Hour
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miltamec Soundsquinaez View Post
Nice.

I'm sure on many planets it's just microbes. But yeah, with over 200 billion stars in our galaxy alone, there has to be other life out there. Pleiedians, I forget what planet they're from, but they apparently visit Earth, and look exactly like humans.

Some of you might want to think that if there were Aliens they would have contacted us by now, but to give us advice or guide us along in any way would be tampering with our free will. They won't do this. They send us messages in our crop circles, and visit our atmosphere. It's probably a subtle way of telling us, 'we're here', and in a few years, when our collective minds ascend, we'll be able to sit down and have meetings with them. Have discussions about religion, politics, economics, time travel, space travel.

It's going to be an awesome time, and I think many 'aliens' are so advanced that they probably have godlike powers over us, but let us have free will. They let us have free will, because you can't be fukking with a civilization's transcension. You've got to let them acquire the shi on their own. Anyway, I think the time will come in less than 4 years when we will all know there is life out there, we'll probably get to visit other solar systems, possibly even different galaxies.
interesting, i've never heard of those things. I'll have to look them up.

I agree, i think that other intelligent life have god like powers as well. They might be to us, what we would be to those from a 2 dimensional world. But why do you think that in 4 years we will know there i life out there? I think it will be more like 50-100 years before we make a significant jump to explore other planets and such.