Music Banter - View Single Post - A Place to Bury Strangers
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 10:12 PM   #18 (permalink)
sweet_nothing
Da Hiphopopotamus

A really great band but I don't hear alot of Joy Division as much as I do say My Bloody Valentine, that's what I thought of when I first heard them MBV meets the Jesus and Mary Chain. I was reading an article in Guitar World about the singers effects pedal company Death by Audio and I remember seeing a picture of him with a Jazzmaster, and reading he was in a band so I downloaded their first album. Probably one of the nosiest albums Ive heard next to the Stooges Raw Power. I also hear they are the loudest band in New York, I'm sure Kevin Shields would be proud of them. I hope they come out with another album soon.

Fav tracks:
To Fix The Gash In Your Head
Ocean
Breathe
Sunbeam
Missing You
I Know Ill See You
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartsengrafs View Post
sweet nothing openly flaunts the fact that he is merely the empty shell of an even more unadmirable member. his loneliness and need for attention bleeds through every letter he types. edit: i would just like to add that i'm ashamed that he's from texas. surely you didn't grow up in texas, did you sweet nothing?
sweet_nothing is offline   Reply With Quote