Music Banter - View Single Post - 50% off all OUTRO's (post em here)
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 10:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
sweet_nothing
Da Hiphopopotamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave View Post
i always liked thinking the song was a bit deeper than that and about the internal struggle one would face in the suicide debate. (i think we watched that actual R&J movie in grade 11 haha)
Reminded me of this
Quote:
American musician Marilyn Manson told Rolling Stone that he "escaped from a treatment facility and listened to [Exit Music (For a Film)] as [he] was standing on the edge of a cliff, thinking about jumping." In the end, he walked away from the incident, the song having supposedly changed his mind.
Gee Thanks Radiohead! =\

Also speaking of good outro's with Radiohead All I Need And Reckoner off In Rainbows deserve some recognition.

I find myself getting lost in Johnny's lose note picking, probably his best. You could take out the rest of the music and it'd still be the best track off The Queen Is Dead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartsengrafs View Post
sweet nothing openly flaunts the fact that he is merely the empty shell of an even more unadmirable member. his loneliness and need for attention bleeds through every letter he types. edit: i would just like to add that i'm ashamed that he's from texas. surely you didn't grow up in texas, did you sweet nothing?
sweet_nothing is offline   Reply With Quote