Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Pet Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 06:32 AM   #273 (permalink)
IamAlejo
Muck Fusic

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
The only things I dislike about cats is when they throw their stink (which can always be prevented if they're fixed very early) and having to clean up their litter box of course.

But cats have a lot more pros than dogs, they sh*t and piss in one very convenient spot, rather than leaving huge sh*tpiles anywhere they f*cking please, they actually clean other parts of their body than just their assh*le, and they don't proceed to lick you in the f*cking face afterwards. They'll only steal your food if you don't keep an eye on it, dogs have the f*cking nerve to eat your food whenever the f*ck they want, they won't even snatch it they'll just eat it out of the damn plate, f*cking c*nts, and they tear into sh*t all the time. And lets not forget the furious humping, barking like apesh*t during the late hours of the night if so much as a bug makes some kind of noise, and the extra amount of time and attention they require. And because cats can stay indoors they're less likely to contract any diseases.

Plus dogs just plain smell bad, especially the big dogs, I can't even breathe when they're around. Dogs are disgusting, they'll f*cking eat ANYTHING.

And cats wont f*cking turn on you in a split second, when was the last time a kid was killed by a cat? I've had a few kittens that were killed by pitbulls, so you could call it a personal bias. Dogs are the douchebags of the natural world.
But my dog can still kill your cat.