Music Banter - View Single Post - Last FM Library
Thread: Last FM Library
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 03:18 PM   #67 (permalink)
gotjuice
Rose City til I die!

Descendents-I Wanna Be A Bear
This song was only 43 seconds long, it was alright but I'm not much of a punk fan. Probably won't be checking these guys out anytime soon, but it wasn't terrible, just not really my thing. 2/5

Wishbone Ash-Phoenix
Oh, hell yes. A badass, ten minute sprawling epic of a song that takes off a few minutes in and doesn't let up from there. I need more stuff like this in my collection, so I'll definitely be checking these guys out. 4.5/5

31knots -Man Become Me
These guys are I guess classified as math-rock, a genre that I normally am into, but for some reason this song really didn't click much with me, not sure why. 3/5

A Tribe Called Quest-We Can Get Down
Some solid classic hip-hop, what more needs to be said? I don't listen to a lot of it but this was pretty good. 3/5

Love-Maybe The People Would Be The Times/Between Clark & Hilldale
Nice little 4-minute jam, I've heard of this band but have never really ever listened to anything of theirs. Might have to change that now, 3.5/5.

Overall I really liked the Wishbone Ash track, only the first track was something I would probably make an effort to avoid.

My lastFm account's only about a month and a half old, and I've mostly been listening to whatever music I'm transferring over to this laptop from my old computer, but there should be some decent stuff on there.
LastFM
gotjuice is offline   Reply With Quote