Music Banter - View Single Post - Israel's Birthday
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 12:38 AM   #68 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fal View Post
Yes because Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has BOTH the power to do said map wiping, and also the full support and respect of his nation.
Might does not make right. Even if Mahmoud Ahmadinejad had all the power in the world, it is a moral injustice, a crime againt morality to threaten Isreal - the people, the nation. Every country, every people have the right to live in peace, have its own culture and religion, this goes for Isreal - regardless how it was formed.

Quote:
However I don't really see that much can be put towards a discussion by someone so ridiculously ignorant as to refer to Muslims as "mohammedians" and to talk about them as if they're a collective hive mind with a single intent.
All I have to say to that is the skunk smells his hole first. The Dovells were dead wrong when they sang "The kids in Bristol are sharp as a pistol" whoof they really miss the target on that one.

Quote:
The Koran teaches that all Sons of David (Muslisms, Jews and Christians) will gain access to heaven. Hardly the message of haters. Considering the fact that Islam, Judaism and Christianity are collectively referred to as the Abrahamic Religions because they all have the same root source
wrong wrong wrong. that is extremely nonsensical relativistic new-ageism.
I don't like name calling but only a philosophical mooncalf would try to lump them together.

Quote:
the Holocaust (committed in the name of Christianity)
That sounds sardonic. Truth be told the most of the memebers Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei were Neo-Pagans, it had nothing to do with Christianity. Italy, mostly Christian at the time, save 90% of the Jewish people living there at the time, compared to the 90% that was lost throughout Europe.

Quote:
also remember that by the nature of mainstream media you only ever hear the noisy, angry minority rather than the reasonable, level-headed majority on ANYTHING let alone Islam. Leave your front door once in a while and you may learn something of the outside world.
No I think the media rather favours the muslims and only reports favourably in their favor, while totally ignoring the plight of the Christian in the Middle East.

in short:
If you respect the Jewish people and understood that they have a right to live in peace you would not be so disgruntled. Lighten up, live and let live.
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote