Music Banter - View Single Post - Israel's Birthday
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 05:24 AM   #70 (permalink)
Barnard17
My home? Discabled,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
If you respect the Jewish people and understood that they have a right to live in peace you would not be so disgruntled. Lighten up, live and let live.
I do respect the Jewish people. I do believe that everyone has a right to live in peace. It is for this reason I condemn the actions of Israel pretty much every time it does something new; not because it is Israel but because it always does bad things.

Now I understand that you're a cretin. It's ok you can't help that, it's just funny every time you talk. I'm not going to get into a debate with you because reading your responses and replying to them would hurt my intelligence more than it would help yours. I will say that if you have the mindfulness to want to learn on the subject there's a wealth of good resources on the internet if you're willing to overlook the ones funded by zionist interests. A good place to start would be a google search on "Sabra and Shatila" and work from there. If you don't want to put the groundwork in and learn for yourself I have no interest in attempting to lecture some common sense into you here.

Quote:
mooncalf
Really? I mean, really? How old are you, 90? Shall I get your blanket and a night cap? You can try a lot better than that.

Vita brevis,
Occasio praeceps
Barnard17 is offline   Reply With Quote