Music Banter - View Single Post - Halestorm
Thread: Halestorm
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 05:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Syffuf25
Music Addict

Default Halestorm

I'd have to say I don't like much of the new stuff out today, but there are a few bands that I think have a future and one would have to be Halestorm. When I first heard their single, "I get Off" I though that they sounded just like all of 'mainstream' garbage that's been coming out.

However, I went and saw them headline their first show outside of their home state, and it was absolutely amazing. I've seen probably about 60-70 bands live and their performance was easily in the top ten. They had incredible stage presence (especially their drummer and vocalist) and they've just recently released their first album. They sounded amazing and really drew you in, and created an amazing atmosphere, even though there was probably only 150 to 200 people there. Since then I've seen them once more and the show was even more memorable then the first, and I'm going to see them again with Staind and Chevelle.

So I thought I'd post this so you can check them out for yourself. I'm sure their sounds is to "soft" or "mainstream" for some, but never the less I'd suggest checking out of their shows if you can or take a few minutes and listen to their cd or their live EP titled "One and Done" and just let me know what you think.
Syffuf25 is offline   Reply With Quote