Music Banter - View Single Post - 2012
Thread: 2012
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 01:58 AM   #162 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

If you think this can be justified through science you're completely out of your mind.

Planetary alignment is not that significant, we've had them more than a few times since the days of the mayans. No one is doubting the Mayans skill with astronomy, but there's absolutely no evidence that anything truly significant is gonna happen in 2012. The mayan calander simply ends on that date, the civilization didn't last forever, why should their calander?

You gotta take this into proper context, they knew a lot about astronomy. But they didn't know all the f*cking secrets to the universe, if they did, they'd probably know better than to perform human sacrifice.

And Nastrodamus, what a bunch of bullsh*t that is, just a french douchebag that made awfully vague predictions that could apply to anything you want to apply them to.

All that scientists and the mayans predicted was a planetary alignment. We've had those more than a few times during mankind's existence. And yeah, the last thing you probably want to call a valid source are f*cking astrologers.

It's snake oil science. And copying and pasting it doesn't make you smart.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote