Music Banter - View Single Post - 2012
Thread: 2012
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 02:52 AM   #166 (permalink)
Darkest Hour
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
Like I said, the astronomical event is one that's already happened several times during mankind's existance. And a planetary alignment doesn't determine anything is going happen, no self respecting scientist would believe such a thing.

Astrology has some interesting things about it, but it's mostly bullsh*t.

There are also scientists who don't believe in global warming. There are scientists who believe man lived with dinosaurs. There are scientists who believe black people are genetically inferior to everybody else.

Citing one scientist when many people in his field probably find his bablings completely batsh*t insane is a common logical fallacy.

Besides, if FoxNews is covering it, you should learn to be a bit more cynical. This guy is predicting solar windstorms, so what? We've f*cking had those before. And yes, I think the date is just a coincidence, clearly if you told this guy the kinda crap you believe in, he'd tell you you're are crazy.

I've seen this stuff already, it's on tv all the damn time.

What you believe in CANNOT be proven. The mayans predict a planetary alignment would happen and they ended their calander on that date, they wrote nothing else about it.

The human race evolving into giant brains and meeting our alien overlords, give me a break. It's all based on nothing but the speculation of people with way too much free time on their hands and will gladly buy into books telling them the world will end in 2016, when 2012 turns out to be the fraud it is.

Now I know not all of you think the world will end, but the people who expect some kind of spirtual awakening are the craziest of them all.
i'm not convinced about the spiritual awakening myself. Although the crop circles are interesting. And yes, i do not believe that any known normal human being cannot create those things. There are some that are just way to huge and complex to ever be created by us. So how are they there and what are they telling us? This all ties into something happening to us in the year 2012 which will result in a higher conscious. Sounds stupid but until the crop circles are proven to be fake, i won't say it isn't possible.