Music Banter - View Single Post - 2012
Thread: 2012
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 02:53 AM   #167 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkest Hour View Post
their calendar was made of 5 different cycles. Each consisting of 5,125 years. It didn't just end because their civilization collapsed and they couldn't keep adding to it. They obviously documented history and kept track of these events. What's really weird is that 2012 is the end of the 5th, and final cycle (known as the great cycle). That means it resets. Who knows what will happen, that is why some people think that it will be the beginning of a new age.

But then again, all of this history pointing at 2012 as a critical year for an astronomical event could all be a coiencidence and nothing noticeable will happen. Although Scientist, like i said before, are starting to believe something will happen. And it could be more significant than once thought.
These scientists would also call your belief in the 2012 hype absolute bullcrap.

This guy just believes it will happen "around" 2012, well whoopedy doo. It's also something he said happens every 11 years. And we've had satelites before 2001, I'm quite sure.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote