Music Banter - View Single Post - Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 09:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by toretorden View Post
Fortunately, the sheep have a legal system and a way to punish the wolves, imperfect though it may be.

I'm also shocked by how easy it is for these kids to commit murder and torture, but I think what people need to watch is not these kids victimizing others, but rather these kids facing the consequences. It's a better lesson that society can and shall deal with monsters rather than accept some gloomy "fact" you're the eternal victim. These guys obviously don't deserve a place in society and should suffer for it, that's a ****ing lesson.
Unless you're voting for public execution, then I don't think we're going to learn anything new from seeing a court case and these guys being sentenced to life imprisonment or death. Everyone knows you get punished for breaking the law.

But if you find yourself surprised that there are people that are capable of doing this kind of thing and smiling the whole time like they're winning a game of ping-pong, then you damn sure better believe you're learning something. You're learning that people have the capacity to be animals without a conscience.
That's knowledge that will help you. It probably would have helped that guy in the video. But people get caught up in their own lives and forget that it's not so secure.
I'm not saying be afraid the rest of your life... But use this as an eye opener to force some situational awareness into our ignoring little brains and SAVE SOME LIVES. Possibly even our own.

I don't know about you... but I'd prefer not to wait until a crime has been committed just so I could show everyone the consequence.