Music Banter - View Single Post - Last FM
Thread: Last FM
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 10:56 PM   #3191 (permalink)
sweet_nothing
Da Hiphopopotamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by khfreek View Post
Hey, if you like Smash, you should check out Green Day's first album Dookie. Quality pop-punk there.
I have heard Dookie and to be honest it is a pretty good album, but what are the chances they'll just play stuff off their debut album. Also I don't wanna deal with their fans, but then again Franz Ferdinand are the best post punk band in UK right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiseido red View Post
Be thankful that you actually get good bands opening shows! Noone wants to come to Australia because it's too far away so over here we just get really ****ty aussie amateur bands opening for every single show pretty much. Such a drag.

I'd go to U2, just to see Muse. I would even go so far as leaving after they play!
In my experience no one really shows up until after the opening bands play, it's kinda sad really. For instance I remember when the Howling Bells opened
for Coldplay recently and no one was there, which was ridiculous because they were far better than Snow Patrol who had a bigger audience and more audience participation, after the end of the show I was kinda pissed that Howling Bells didnt get more attention. But I'm thinking about going just for Muse, they look like they put on a great show (I've seen HAARP) but it depends how long they play and If they'll play anything off the new album since the show is in October. Also Muse just sounds like a band that has too experienced in an arena and of bands I'd love to see Muse would be in the top 5.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartsengrafs View Post
sweet nothing openly flaunts the fact that he is merely the empty shell of an even more unadmirable member. his loneliness and need for attention bleeds through every letter he types. edit: i would just like to add that i'm ashamed that he's from texas. surely you didn't grow up in texas, did you sweet nothing?
sweet_nothing is offline   Reply With Quote