Music Banter - View Single Post - Would you buy my music?!
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 02:38 AM   #21 (permalink)
MikeyG
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash_override View Post
What you don't understand is that guys like you are a dime a dozen. If they let everyone who is trying to get noticed post their music here, then it would be a **** house just like every other forum on the web. What sets us apart is that we limit discussions to productive topics. This is a disscussion board, not a ****ing audition. Also, I will click on whatever the **** I wish thank you. I'm not sure you get how things work around here. But I'm done trying to help you, it's pointless anyway.
If this forum had a decent mod, there would be a section where people could post their work instead of having to guess which part to post it in. It's supposed to be a forum for music and musicians...wouldn't it make sense to have a section to share your own?

Seriously asshat, as much as it doesn't even matter anymore, that's all I was looking for. Thanks.

ReZz...most forums would just ignore the thread or do something about it. If you guys were such a great community, coming off as a bunch of pricks definitely is the way to go! I didn't come here looking to fight. To the last part, do you watch youtube videos or have you before? I'm just following what everyone else does, and for the people that don't show their face, it's because they look like Sloth from the goonies.