Music Banter - View Single Post - Lame White People Who Listen To Hip Hop Real Loud In Their Cars
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 10:51 PM   #95 (permalink)
Surell
Master, We Perish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin B. View Post
Dear Lame White Boy:

I hope you don't ever pull that wigga act in my neighborhood. There's some dangerously demented bikers on my street who call themselves the Boneshakers. They don't like anyone driving around on their turf playing anything other than the Allman Brothers, Lynard Skynard or the Rolling Stones.

The Boneshaker's crew has guys with names like Animal, Beserker and Paranoid Sam. Below is a picture I took of Crazy Marvin chasin' down some low ridin', punkass wigga who interrupted his nap playing gangsa rap. That wigga will be in a world of pain in just about 5 minutes.

Crazy Marvin and the crew would pull you out of your car, smash your Radio Shack sub woofers and thrash you with tire irons and chains within an inch of your life. And when you finally regained conciousness, you'd find yourself naked and dangling upside down with a rope tied around your ankles to a lamp post in the parking lot of the police station.
Those guys sound like assholes. Great taste in music though.
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Surell is offline   Reply With Quote