Music Banter - View Single Post - The Beginner's Guide to...
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 01:38 PM   #133 (permalink)
BTown
super cool

I have some extra time on my hands today and I was thinking about doing some comps on these bands, all of them being ones I am very confident i could really show people some lesser known things about.
Let me know if you want one, I'd really like to help some people out.

Nirvana(favorite)
I am probably the most insane Nirvana fan ever, I have pretty much all of there released material along with some Kurt Cobain demo tapes before Nirvana came out with lots of bootlegs. I really would like to do this comp,it would contain a lot of great lesser known tracks

Sublime

A lot different from other bands I like but I am pretty into them and I feel I could really show people what they are about.

Mudhoney

One of the more underrated bands of the Grunge scene that deserve more credit then they get.

Wingnut Dishwashers Union

A one man band containing the infamous "pat The Bunny" an anarchist homeless man that lives out of his car, the nicest most amazing human on earth. He plays his acoustic preaching anarchy and freedom. He's considered Folk Punk.

Like i said I am very passionate about these bands and would really like to help people out so please someone tell me if you'd like a comp.